Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Submit figure files separate from text files.
1. Ensure all figures are called out in text (e.g., 'See Figure 1 for an illustration of . . .')
2. Charts and graphs: send them in the original file format of creation, which is usually Excel but may also be Google Sheets or Numbers (Apple).
3. Any images created in Microsoft Publisher must be submitted as a PDFs.
4. All images should be saved in an uncompressed format.
5. Photographs should be submitted in their native format (i.e., the file format they were shot in).
6. As a general rule, vector files are better than bitmap files. So if the option exists to save a file in a vector-based format (e.g., PDF, Illustrator, SVG), please do so.
7. Tables should be submitted in MS Word or Excel.
Authors of papers published in Fast Capitalism hold copyright to their work. Requests for permission to reprint should be directed to the author.
Fast Capitalism is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.